PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ARTE HD Mediathek via RedButton - ARTE SD works

Toengel
01-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi,

the red button is working for ARD (HD), ZDF (HD), Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Also with Arte SD. However, there is a problem with ARTE HD.

With ARTE HD only an invisible layer is viewable ontop the running ARTE broadcast. It seem that something is available, but not viewable. So I can't switch the channel. I need to press the return key on the remote to exit the invisible "red-button-content". Then I am able to switch a channel again.

This problem is not present with the SD version of ARTE.

My settings: DVB-C in combination with analog TV, Unitymedia, Germany

@Philips
Can you take a look, since I think it is some kind of Net TV functionality?

@others
Can you confirm this? Also with other cable providers?

Toengel@Alex

bta
01-12-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi,

I've still the same problem with KabelMediaService in munich (see http://www.supportforum.philips.com/showthread.php?870-HBBTV-and-quot-Red-Button-quot-is-working&p=2055&viewfull=1#post2055).

regards
bta
(40pfl7605H17; 140.027)

ahasver
01-19-2011, 08:31 PM
May be it helps, if you assign (in Philips terms "identify") the SD- IP-EPG Guide version of arte to the channel of the HD-Version. So long IP-EPG was working with my tv I did assign so because the data in arte SD got more details and the scedule is identical.
And now I haven’t this problem, Red Button for arte HD works like red button of arte SD with my tv

(currently it would only be a work around for Toengel since bta now seems to have the same IP-EPG problem like me...)

Toengel
01-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Hi,

thanks for the workaround. I already thought about it - but it is not a solution...

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
01-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi,

I tested it a minute ago (Arte HD red button) and now it works! It seems to be fixed. Can somebody confirm?

Toengel@Alex

bta
01-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Hi,

I can confirm that "red button" works for ARTE HD also at my TV Set - just tried it.

Regards
bta