View Full Version : New on Net TV: SAT.1

Philips
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Country settings: Germany
Video’s, TV-guide and News included.

Toengel
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi,

and it is already linked to the red button... (in Germany)...

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
01-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi,

if I call the APP via red button the broadcast overview (of ProSieben, Sat1, sixx,..) is shown. However, the actual broadcast is one hour ahead. So the time settings are wrong somewhere...

Toengel@Alex

Philips
01-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Tnx again Alex, bug has been reported (also valid for Pro7).

Toengel
01-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi,

YEAH again :-)

Toengel@Alex

Toengel
02-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi,

today Sat.1 has new HBBTV functionalities:
- press red button (HBBTV is started)
- press green button (HBBTV bar is started)
- now choose ran Fußball

But, in this "ran"-APP (soccer) the PIP-TV stream is not loaded: "No TV signal available". However, in the normal HBBTV-APP the PIP-TV stream works fine. Also teh PIP-stream does not work in the "Videocenter"-App. Also the colored buttons do not work in both new applications. You can see some screenshots in my blog:

http://58pfl9955.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/hbbtv-sat-1-erweitert-hbbtv-angebot/

Toengel@Alex

PS: in the program overview the time is still incorrect

smart
02-24-2011, 08:13 AM
Hey, just tested. seems that not everything is working right now, but gives a promising outlook to the new features of Sat.1 App.

I saw, that there is an maxdome item in the HbbTV bar. It does not work on my Philips TV but maybe it will work in the future? That would be really great.

Toengel
02-24-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi,

maxdome has an exclusive contract with LG (as far as I remember). Philips TVs (will) hopefully get the Videoload store soon (if Videoload finally gets under way). But we have Viewster :D

Do you can also confirm the problems with the new HBBTV apps?

I'd like to point out these mistakes to Sat.1 - but I don't have a contact address - maybe Philips could help us?

Toengel@Alex

smart
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes, I can confirm the errors in the new HbbTV apps.

Hopefully this exclusive contract is not forever. I don't like this exclusive things. This is not good for customers, since there is less competition. Also the different video on demand providers have different exclusive contracts for different contents.

So, if you have a Philips TV you have to buy a box for maxdome, if you have a LG TV, you have to buy a box for Videoload to access all contents with best prices.

I will switch from maxdome, which I previously used, to videoload, when only videoload is available on Philips TV. I like this integrated features without putting a new box for each application in the living room

smart
02-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Hey Toengel,

I'm not sure if there is an exclusive contract between LG and maxdome:
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Fernseher-mit-integriertem-Maxdome-Client-949677.html source is german

There is also maxdome on Samsung TVs available:
http://www.maxdome.de/service/samsung

bta
10-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Hi,

Service seems to be removed from NetTV although it is still present at red button.

Regards
Bta

Toengel
10-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi,

I can confirm that the app was removed.

@Philips
What's going on?

Toengel@Alex

lachenimherz
10-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I would love to know whats going on, too. We just bought a new Philips and after that I found out there is no NetTV for SAT1/ Pro7. Makes me think if I should return it, actually. If its missing temporary only its good, but would like to know soon.