PDA

View Full Version : 42pfl7606h - issue with WiiU game pad TV control

minopica
12-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi all,

I am facing an issue between my Philips 42pfl7606h and the WiiU: when I enable the TV remote control feature on the WiiU gamepad I am not able to scroll the list of TV source input (HDMI1, HDMI2, ..., AV1, AV2, ...) using +/- button or up/down on the left / right control stick.
I can change correctly:
- volume level
- TV channel (+/- or input directly the channel number).

Browsing on several wiiU forums, I realized that the other users didn't get any issue with their Samsung / LG TVs.
I suspect this is an issue of Philips TV :(

minopica
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Can philips fix this issue ?

Philips - Benedickte
12-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi all,

I am facing an issue between my Philips 42pfl7606h and the WiiU: when I enable the TV remote control feature on the WiiU gamepad I am not able to scroll the list of TV source input (HDMI1, HDMI2, ..., AV1, AV2, ...) using +/- button or up/down on the left / right control stick.
I can change correctly:
- volume level
- TV channel (+/- or input directly the channel number).

Browsing on several wiiU forums, I realized that the other users didn't get any issue with their Samsung / LG TVs.
I suspect this is an issue of Philips TV :(

Hi Minopica.

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing som difficulties regarding the 7606 and WiiU.

I have had a little look and found this stated on the the wepage: "
Please note: Not all devices are supported, and functionality may vary from country to country. Please ensure you have the most recent system update installed on your Wii U console."

You can find this here (http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wiiu/en_na/features_tv_remote.jsp?menu=how_to&submenu=wup-tvremote-ht-setup). choose your setup and then you get a full setup:)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Benedickte