PDA

View Full Version : in.sight account

assuntina
12-09-2012, 09:26 AM
how can I reset my password in my iphone app?
answer to secret question does not work. I don't even remember having set an answer for recovering password-
HELP

Philips - QK
12-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Dear assuntina,

We are sorry to hear this.
Have your issue been resolved yet? If not, please send your registration ID (email address) of the In.Sight app to me via PM. I will help you reset your password from my side.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - QK
12-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Dear assuntina,

We have already reset your password. Please refer to your inbox for your details.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

RickF
01-13-2013, 05:55 PM
I have the same problem. I have the app running fine on my ipad. I downloaded, installed on my iPhone, but can't remember password and can't find a way to reset it.

RickF
01-13-2013, 06:09 PM
I have the same problem. I have the app running fine on my ipad. I downloaded, installed on my iPhone, but can't remember password and can't find a way to reset it.

Never mind. Solution found. I was able to delete the iPhone app, redownload it, and then was presented with the proper screen to reset the password.

gdunlevy
12-17-2013, 07:35 PM
I have the same problem and cannot reset the password for my iPhone or iPad and i have a recovery password - it just does not work on the Philips web site. It says it works but nadda.

Dear assuntina,

We are sorry to hear this.
Have your issue been resolved yet? If not, please send your registration ID (email address) of the In.Sight app to me via PM. I will help you reset your password from my side.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - QK
12-18-2013, 08:13 AM
Dear gdunlevy,

Please also PM me your registration ID (email address only) so that we can reset the password for you from our end.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

biggus_eddus
09-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi, I also have an in.sight that was setup by someone else. I need to create a new account and reset the old one. I think I know the email they used but do not know the password, can you help?
Thanks

Philips - Rafal
09-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Hi,

Yes, please pm me your email address that you think was used to register the account and we will reset it for you.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Philips - Rafal
09-23-2014, 08:19 AM
Dear Users,

There is no active discussion on this topic for quite some time. Therefore, we have closed this topic for the moment. In case you want to discuss further, you may start a new topic or send me a PM to re-open the topic.

Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team