PDA

View Full Version : Smart TV just keep on connecting on my 46PFL5007T

Dheckz
12-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

I hope you can help me with my new Philips TV. I just got my new TV and when I try to use Smart TV, it just keep on "Connecting" and nothing happens. I already check and I am connected to my wireless internet.

I also tried doing a reset by turning off and plugging out my TV and shutting down my router but this does not help. Now I am clueless what to do. Appreciate if you can share your experience and help me on my problem.

Thanks

Ayhan
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I had the same problem, and from time to time I still have. I think the best way of connecting with the net is wire connection. Then it will be not connetction lost or sth else. And of course do not expect as fast as internet as regular pc's.
Best Regards.

turboz
12-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi, I have the same problem problem with my 32pfl5007h/12... sincerely I tried to do eerything in the menu to fix it.. I hope somebody from the admins will help us!

anergiz
12-29-2012, 11:04 PM
I have a 55PFL8007K/12 type TV and I have a similar problem.

I can connect the TV to the router but when I try to open Smart TV, I am getting this error message continuously:

"The Requested Page is Not Available At The Moment"

Could you please help me about that?

bta
12-30-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi guys,

at least at 2010 Modells you have to wait some Time (60 seconds) after switching on TV (even from Standby) before you start SmartTV. Because it needs some time to boot every thing in background.
If you don't wait TV stucks in login screen without starting SmartTV.
May this is also true for newer modell and causes some of your Problems.

Regards bra.