PDA

View Full Version : in.sight and dropbox

calver
12-09-2012, 10:23 PM
I bought 4 cameras.

How can i make the app to overwrite previous files in dropbox directory (Philips_InSight) when my dropbox account is full.

When dropbox account is full, it stops recording. I think that, it should still record by overwriting the previous records. (like CCTV systems)

Philips - QK
12-11-2012, 03:57 AM
I bought 4 cameras.

How can i make the app to overwrite previous files in dropbox directory (Philips_InSight) when my dropbox account is full.

When dropbox account is full, it stops recording. I think that, it should still record by overwriting the previous records. (like CCTV systems)

Dear Calver,

We are sorry to tell you that we do not have authorization to change/delete any files in your Dropbox. So you may need to delete some files or buy storage from Dropbox so as to resolve this problem.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

calver
12-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Dear Calver,

We are sorry to tell you that we do not have authorization to change/delete any files in your Dropbox. So you may need to delete some files or buy storage from Dropbox so as to resolve this problem.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

i think that your dropbox application can do that. there is nothing with the authorization. dropbox allows apps to do that. maybe your app doesn't have that function yet.

kwinnie
12-11-2012, 05:41 AM
hi calver, :)

any apps reference for philips?