PDA

View Full Version : Dual Play PROBLEM

Jakub
12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi. I buy TV 55PFL6007K/12 for dual play gaming.
But i have a problem with a displaying . Both images are deformated .
I using the dual play glases but picture is elongated and misrepresent.
What i did wrong? i try it with PS 3 Uncharted 3 game , also with xbox halo 4 game conected with HDMI, and still the same. problem. How is this works ? What should i do ?
Thanks for help and sorry for my english. Jakub

Jakub
12-14-2012, 02:37 AM
is there somebody from PHILIPS crew who can give me the answer ? ? Is this PHILIPS support ? Thank you.

Philips - Rafe
12-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Jakub,

Sorry for the delay in responding!

Can you please confirm that you have the most up to date software on your television, and confirm you are connected via HDMI?

Have you tried at all to adjust the settings on your PS3?

Rafe

Hi. I buy TV 55PFL6007K/12 for dual play gaming.
But i have a problem with a displaying . Both images are deformated .
I using the dual play glases but picture is elongated and misrepresent.
What i did wrong? i try it with PS 3 Uncharted 3 game , also with xbox halo 4 game conected with HDMI, and still the same. problem. How is this works ? What should i do ?
Thanks for help and sorry for my english. Jakub

Jakub
01-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Hi Jakub,

Sorry for the delay in responding!

Can you please confirm that you have the most up to date software on your television, and confirm you are connected via HDMI?

Have you tried at all to adjust the settings on your PS3?

Rafe

Hello Rafe.Now I say sorry for the delay.)
YES.My TV and PS3 are updated and connected via HDMI.
I tried to all settings in the game and also in PS3 menu.
So where can be problem ? Can you tell me with which game should that DualPlay works?
Thank you very much.

PS: one more thing, TV sometimes start to light(white) in stand-by mode.Is it some explanation for this ?
thanks
Jakub

joybee
01-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Hello from Austria!!!
This is the same problem I have. All firmware is updated (TV, PS3, the game updates either). We play the Formula I 2012. And in the dual player mode, you cannot view, because the pictures are drawn out and the race circuit is suddenly so small.... that sucks... all PS3 settings checked out either... what's the problem here?
Cheers,
joybee