PDA

View Full Version : Clock at What on is often frozen

bta
01-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi,

the clock at the "whats on" page is often not displyed or it's frozen. This is most likely happens after using NetTV.
This happes with all firmware versions so far published by philips.
The time settings in the configuration menu of the tv is set to "automatic".

Actual FW: 140.27 at 40PFL7605H/12.

regards
bta

pistoiaa
01-20-2011, 03:23 PM
It happens to me too (Italy)

Philips
02-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Not clear how you are watching TV: DVB, Analogue, STB, or?
This clock is provided by the broadcaster, so you should register a complaint there.

pistoiaa
02-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Actually, I think you are right, Philips. It's not your TV' fault.
Anyway, it happens to me while I am watching DVB-T

bta
02-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi,

the clock at the "whats on" page is often not displyed or it's frozen. This is most likely happens after using NetTV.
This happes with all firmware versions so far published by philips.
The time settings in the configuration menu of the tv is set to "automatic".

Actual FW: 140.27 at 40PFL7605H/12.

regards
bta

Hi,

1.) I watch DVB-C and analog channels.
2.) But as mentioned above, it most likely happens after using NetTV.
3.) Also Teletex often stuks after using NetTV althought the signal is continuosly provided by the tv broadcasters the TV won't not display Teletex correct.
4.) The same problem according to the clock happens in Germany and Italy - defnitly not the same providers
5.) When the clock stucks it's an all channels not only on one special channel.

The most likely suggestion ist not the signal provided by the broadcaster but the interpretation of the signal by the TV

Regards
bta

bta
02-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Dear NetTVMod,

today (Feb. 19, 2011) I watch some videos at NetTV (münchen.TV, arte +7, AutoBild.de and ZDF). At the ZDF-Mediathek I had some troubles since some videos won't start.

The interesting thing is, that since this usage of NetTV the clock at "Whats Up" is frozen and shows 16:22. (At the moment it's 19:25 and the clock still shows 16:22).
As mentioned in former posts i watch TV via DVB-C. I've checked some different channels (ARD, ORF, ZDF, RTL, ProSieben) but the clock at "Whats up" on every checked channel displays 16:22.
Now I've switched the TV in standby and keep it in standby for a few minutes. I start the TV over again. It comes up at kabel eins.
Now I siwtch to "What's Up" and the clock runs again - it shows 19:33.

So please don't tell me it is a problem of someone else and give a message to the software developement departement of philips. - I write this in order to give you the possibility to make the software as bug free as possible.

Tech Info: 40pfl7605H/12 at FW 140.27 in germany (as mentioned by philips 140.29 is only useful in sweden, therefore I do no update so far)

Regards
bta