PDA

View Full Version : Light Balance on AmbiLight Tv models

livkey
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi friends,
Just wanted to add that I meet the next issue:
I mounted my tv with ambilight on a wall and the arm it is moving right to left and also angle on sides.
if i move my screen in an angle with the wall than I will have a more powerful light on the right side(close to the wall) and a shallow one in the left, wich is more away from the wall.
I am convinced that a Menu under the AmbiLight settings to have the option to regulate the light intensity to the right or to the left can help many situations.
I want to here some opinions if... there are these needs or I am a weird.oo

Al l the best Philips users....

bta
01-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi,

I totally agree to this - I've mentioned this at ervey feedback request that philips have sent to me.

Regards
bta

Toengel
01-22-2011, 09:49 AM
Hi,

that would be a nice feature...

Toengel@Alex

bta
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Hi,

additional to the ambilight balance there is one more drawback of the current ambilight implementation at my 40PFL7605H/12:
If the showen picture is dark blue at the borders the ambilight is also dark blue - perfect! If the picture changes to black the ambilight goes to "gray" but in my perception this seems brightener than the blue before. That mean the showen picture becomes darker but the ambilight becomes brigther - bad!.
Mybe a "black offset" for the ambilight could be a solution to individualize the TV.

Regards
bta