PDA

View Full Version : Analog channels load OK except for remote control buttons 1 and 2

pehrbau
12-23-2012, 10:33 AM
I have a strange problem with my 32 PFL5624/H12.
After installation on all of my 13 analoge channels they play perfectly but they start on button nr 3 the remote control. If I press button nr 1 or 2 the response is "no channels installed".
I have tried several times but it always turns out the same. I have no digital channels.

Toengel
12-23-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi,

maybe you need to sort it again - check you channel lists...

Toengel@Alex

pehrbau
12-23-2012, 10:51 AM
I have done that several times. We do not have any digital channels but to make sure I once searched both digital and analog channels. The result then was 0 digital and 13 analog as expected. Perhaps something happened when scanning for digital channels that blocked the two first positions?
Anyway I will try to check for digital lists as well.
Thanks for the input!

Toengel
12-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi,

a channel search does not automatically put all the channels at the beginning of the channel list... so try to reorder them...

Toengel@Alex

pehrbau
12-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi,

a channel search does not automatically put all the channels at the beginning of the channel list... so try to reorder them...

Toengel@Alex

A new channel search still reports 13 channels found, start at 3.

I have also noticed that under status you choose either channel or decoder. Channel shows all channels starting at 3 and decoder shows two decoders on EXT1 and EXT2. I do not have any decoders and there is nothing connected to those terminals. Wonder if this might cause the first two missing channel position? If so how do I uninstall the non-existant decoders?