PDA

View Full Version : "Philips server not available" ???

martinnkm
12-24-2012, 12:14 PM
The last remaining issue with my brand new 46PFL8007K/12 is not functional SmartTV. Just to avoid some WiFi issues I brought TV neorxt to modem and connected via Ethernet cable. Connection was established, but when I pressed SmartTV button on RC it immediatelly displays "Philips server not available". The same thing happens when I configure WiFi connectivity instead of Ethernet. Previously (yesterday) when I had TV in living room I was able to get HbbTV running which uses HTTP protocol. For what is Philips server used? And do I have to check with ISP special ports whether they are enabled? Does anybody know which service/ports are must to have Philips TV connected via network?
I tried to connect few minutes ago - just in case the server might be overloaded??

martinnkm
12-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Besides above described activities I also played with wireless modem settings. I disabled firewall, enabled DMZ for TV, enabled UpnP. I still see "Requested page not available".

Philips - Benedickte
01-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Besides above described activities I also played with wireless modem settings. I disabled firewall, enabled DMZ for TV, enabled UpnP. I still see "Requested page not available".

Hi Martinnkm.

Sorry for late reply.
I would advice you to have a look at this thread (http://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?10126-TIPS-on-%93Philips-server-not-found-please-try-again-later%94&p=49630&viewfull=1#post49630)as it gives you many tips and tricks :)

Best regards,
Benedickte