PDA

View Full Version : 47pfl4047t Artifacts garbeled dbt-t picture

sm5uiu
12-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Quite often the picture gets partially garbeled - some areas just display square boxes with different colors.

My 6 years old hd ready tv has never done this... software issues such as bug in picture processing?! Ground reception signal strenght is max.

/Sam

Toengel
12-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Hi,

did you installed the latest firmware 96.0? Do you have an active DVB-T(2) antenna connected? How is the signal strength and quality?

Toengel@Alex

sm5uiu
12-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Yep latet firmware installed (the tv itself could not find any new updates so it had to be a manual update).

Signal strength manual tuning indicator 97 %?. I can actually get a picture on the tv only using a wire in the antenna jack - so guess the 6 element yagi out in the free does what it should do.

Im thinking if its one or some of the picture processing codes that does the artifacts. I havent watched tv that much after the upgrade so I cant say for sure if there is any changes.

Also that I have to press the channel up / down button on the remote several times before the channel changes... dont know if this phenomena was before sw upgrade.

Same goes for EPG info - the info doesnt show up. And im pretty sure i have set the epg to come from the provider.

/Sam