PDA

View Full Version : Wac 7000

Nickydee
12-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi

I have been running this on Windows XP for many years with no issues.

I have just uprated to a Windows 8 PC. I can connect to the centre via wireless or ethernet using either WADM or WACHandler but no content from the centre is visible and I cant download or upload files. I am able to go into settings with no difficulty so there is communication of some sort.

I guess this a firewall or security issue. I tried turning off the windows firewall with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tias
12-27-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi !

Can you try WACHandler in log mode (see the WACHandler FAQ (http://www.lucia-mathias.com/wacs/WACHandler%20FAQ.html)) and zip & mail me the two log files (my e-mail can be found in the About window in WACHandler) ?

Cheers !

Nickydee
12-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Hi Tias

Thanks for the response.

Can't download the log files as it crashes before this is possible.

Thanks very much for the response.

At the bottom of the screen I get the following message

Found WAC7000@172.31.107.1: and as far as "Loading Playlist" then it just crashes.

My computer fails to recognize the network connection - not sure if this is related.

Thanks

Nick

Nickydee
01-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Tias

I unable to send you the log files as I cant open WAC handler properly. I can open the program and it starts to load with "Found WAC7000@173.31.107.1 Loading genres" at the bottom and then it crashes.

Nickydee
01-26-2013, 06:46 PM
Bump!

Tias

I unable to send you the log files as I cant open WAC handler properly. I can open the program and it starts to load with "Found WAC7000@173.31.107.1 Loading genres" at the bottom and then it crashes.

Tias
02-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Hi Nick !

Sorry for my late reply, but vacations and then a crazy workload has kept me slightly "offline" lately...

It does not matter if WACHandler crashes or not, it will create at least one log file if you start it in log-mode as described in the FAQ page of WACHandler.

I am not sure what you mean with "My computer fails to recognize the network connection - not sure if this is related.".
Cheers !

lupo
02-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Good day, I am still owking on m WAC70000 with the continous message "Booting uo PLEASE WAIT".
Is there any feasable soluition out there?
MAny tahnks
Lupo