View Full Version : Problem with my mp3, please help!

12-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Model: SA2SPK02S/02
I have a problem with this mp3. Few days ago i was unable to start it, mp4 show me something like this " Memory is full, please delete some content". I deleted all of my music but with no succes, same error. After few hours, my mp4 wasn't start anymore. I try to charge him few hours, i try to reset from that little button, i try to repair from songbird and device manager and both said something like this " there is an error with repair my device etc". I don't know how to fix it please help, i lost my waranty document. Please help, sry for my bad english!

12-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Hi kid, so you followed exact steps as described here http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/cpindex.pl?ctn=SA2SPK02SN/02&dct=FAQ&faqview=1&list=aa12_list_partial.html&mid=Link_FAQs&refnr=0081224&scy=GB&slg=ENG&view=aa12_view_partial.html

12-29-2012, 05:12 PM
yes, i read so many forums. Finnaly i searched my desk again, and i found my waranty document. Now i have to wait for a new one i think.... Thanks anyway, it's a annoying issue.

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina