PDA

View Full Version : Album covers on SA4VBE08KN/12?

Supersonic
12-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Hello,

I used to own a GoGear Vibe SA3VBE08KN/02 MP4 Player and was pretty satisfied with it, since it had every feature I wanted (and more). However, after little over a year of almost daily use, the light of my LCD screen stopped working, so I decided to hand in the device for repair. A couple of weeks later, I was told that it couldn't be fixed and that I would get a voucher.

I wanted to buy the same model, but they didn't have it any more, so I decided to get the 'upgrade': the SA4VBE08KN/12. So far, I'm not exactly pleased with my new purchase: it doesn't have an option to tell time or a separate volume button and moreover, it doesn't show album covers on the playback screen.
Oddly enough, the images on Philips' site do show examples of this. Is this wrong or is it just me?

Pacman
12-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi when you go to display settings ->screensaver and then select [Album
art] it willshows the CD cover of current song or last played song, if available....

Did you try this?

Supersonic
12-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Hi, thank you for replying, but that's actually not what I meant.

I did indeed change the screen saver settings so that it would show the album covers, but I was wondering about the actual playback screen, the one that you see before it turns to screen saver. You see, the images on the website, as can be seen here (http://www.philips.be/c/mp3-en-mp4-spelers/gogear-vibe-van-8-gb-sa4vbe08kn_12/prd/nl/). This is not the case with my device.

Does anyone else own a SA4VBE08KN/12 and how does your playback screen look?

Supersonic
12-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Thank you for answering, but that's not exactly what I meant.

I have already done what you described, but I'm talking about the actual playback screen, the one you see before your device turns to screen saver. The image on the website is completely different from what I see, so I was wondering if maybe there was a way to change it? I've already looked at the settings, but I can't find anything