View Full Version : HTS 3530 help

12-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi guys was wondering if I could get any help. My wife bought me a HTS 3530 for Christmas and I set it up today. I get sound through all the speakers on the DVD and USB but can't get it from my tv. I have it set up through the yellow red & white cables supplied, and how it is in the manual, but still no joy. I have a line out on the back of my tv i dont know if an audio cable from this to the audio in on the back of the dvd would work, and i cant use an optical cable as there is no input for it in the back of the dvd. I am probably missing something obvious!! Could anybody help me please as I am at my wits end. Thanks

01-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Make sure you select the correct source by pressing audio source. Also it might depend on your tv

Philips - Katerina
08-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!

Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.

Kind regards
Philips Katerina