PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network

SimonScott
01-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Hello,

I bought this monitor for my wife but when I tried to connect it to her iphone it won't connect. I followed the set up process and we get the yellow flashing light but the app says "Unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network. Please confirm the password for the network monitor."

I have checked the wireless password for the router and it is correct so I am at a loss to understand why it is not connecting.

I use a Netgear DGN2000 router. I have seen somewhere that the radio mode affects whether the unit can pick it up. I am using d & g but I have seen that you need to run d g & n which is not an option on my router.

Any ideas how to fix this would be much appreciated

Thanks

Simon

Philips - QK
01-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Dear SimonScott,

We are looking into your case and will let you know asap when I hear back from the development team.

Kind regards,
Philips Moderation Team

Stringi
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Is there any update on this issue?

cdecourcelle
02-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Dear Customer, and Philips support

i have the same problem with my bbox router (http://www.bouyguestelecom.fr) i have Iphone 5, Ipad i try to make the connexion but always unsuccessful, is there any solution ? (i change all my wifi parameter but nothing)

thank you very much for your help an support

regards

calp
02-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Have you tried going into router settings and allow the camera in the trusted network to allow information to flow in and out, you need the mac address of the camera, it worked for me!

cdecourcelle
02-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Dear Calp, thank you for your reply, but how you can have the mac address of your camera ?

my camera is not see on my router so i can't have the mac address, i'm really disappointed about this Philips In.sight camera

thanks for your reply

calp
03-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Dear Calp, thank you for your reply, but how you can have the mac address of your camera ?

my camera is not see on my router so i can't have the mac address, i'm really disappointed about this Philips In.sight camera

thanks for your reply

There must be a way to see what is connected to your router wirelessly? Which router do you have? Since connecting it this way we havent lost connection anywhere, its been really good

mark hirstwood
03-05-2013, 06:39 PM
hi i had the same problem.i tried all suggestions from their instructions but what worked for me was to change the default password in the router settings to a new one.and then retry the set up

hope it works for you
cheers mark