42PFL5007D/30 Firmware bugs
1. Always forgot my settings.
1a. Selected language of subtitle will becomes menu (system) language (English) even I have selected into T.Chinese.
1b. The name of renamed input source will be reset to default suddenly. :mad:
2. Always go into the PVR list while switch on the TV if I attached the USB disk. This is extremely inconvenience that I must always disconnect the USB disk after switched off the TV, and then reconnect it before use time-shift function each time. :mad:
3. No short-cut / one button to switch into the specified input source. As the result, my universal remote control cannot switch into the specified input source automatically. :confused:
4. Don't know which mode is the customised picture / sound settings. Personal or Custom? Or any other else? :confused:
5. No "Skip input source" function. I cannot hide the other input source in the source menu even I have connected 2 HDMI devices only. :(
6. Some time, the remote control was lagged or even no response and this seems because of the firmware itself. Once exit the menu and then re-enter to the menu, everything becomes smooth suddenly. :eek:
P.S.: I don't know if someone care about this post in here because I cannot found my TV model in Philips website around the world!