the crackling sound issue when changing TV channel on the FREEBOX v5 has been corrected
the crackling sound issue when changing RADIO channel on the FREEBOX v5 is still present but less
In the past when the TV channel on the FREEBOX v5 was a TNT HD broadcasting Dolby audio, the hdmi audio was not transcoded correctly to stereo on the TV SPdif output, this was generating noise in my hifi amplifier, now it works fine :o
I still have the weird bugs as i said before with the pink+green, but it's hard to replicate it at first, that's why I see why some of you don't see it.
anyway, if i try to run FULL HD mkv, with computer game mode= OFF, and PNM to any of the settings, minimum,medium,maximum, with clear = off or on. I see artefacts that people said. It is not fixed !
I think i have the same problem, it jerky and there are slowdowns
Originally Posted by Peksi
Why have you removed the "dynamic backlight flicker" fix from the change log? For me its almost 100% perfect now in all settings since loading the new firmware
The slow-down appears especially on slow scenes.
For example peoples just standing or talking.
Jerky or jumping picture appears when
camera moves slowly side to side or up and down.
People walking slowly or car driving slow.
HD natural motion doesn't help nothing.
And anyway in my eyes HDnm is somehow unreal moving
like peoples just slide forward not walking.
What i have tested so far it seems to be
only 23.976fps mkv files not 24.000fps or 25.000fps.
Avi, mpeg, flv, mp4 not tested yet.
Files working fine my PC, my old sony,
my friends lg, samsung.
"Man goes moon, build particle accelerator,
but can't make working television."
My 46PFL8007K have the following problems:
- Often during watching DVB-T channel picture and sound switches off by itself, TV shows information about availability of HbbTV application (sometimes from different channel). After switching to other channel or source the situation repeats itself after couple of seconds. Switching off HbbTV in menu doesn't help.
- The TV forgets to record programs scheduled in guide
I have a 46pfl8007K 10 days ago with 150,085,
PNM in min, med, max, there wake, picture Jerky, jumping in the movements.
Off PNM image flickers and is bad.
Please solve this problem urgently,
I think I will return the TV.
thnx toengel for the link :)
What version works best the PNM?
How to downgrade firmware?
Please fix the input latency-lag when not using Game or Computer mode in 3D and without, and When u do use Game or Computer mode 3D with and without.
Can anyone try the following for me and see they get the same results -
Set Dynamic Backlight to Standard, Toogle Light sensor on and off - the picture should brighten and dim as expected
Now set dynamic backlight to Best Picture and toogle the light sensor again - does the picture still brighten and dim - mine dosent.
Philips is the light sensor option supposed to work when dynamic picture is set to "best picture"
there is still a delay (input lag) 3d game mode (on the PS3) is really unplayable. philips bad guys doing bad things.
Here we see that they have not improved anything for our model pfl6007h. anyway ...
• Solution to connect to the Smart TV portal in Spain and the UK.
• Solution for the 60PFL9607S/12 regarding strong color flickering in picture with 3D max clarity and 2
player gaming mode.
• Solution for incorrect TXT characters for Czech and Slovak programs for DVBT and DVBC reception.
• Solution for External VGA can be selected, but video is not shown.
• Solution for Maxdome regarding movies stops streaming after a pause for a short time (3min+).
• Perfect Natural Motion performance optimizations.
Dynamic Backlight has been fixed (improved) on my 6007 - but its not in the list for some reason
Originally Posted by james87
Here some negativ facts of the new Firmware on my 42PFL6097
>Crackling sound if you change channels is still there.
>PNM has the same problems than bevore and now the picture is stucks very often (PNM Minimum)
>Light-Sensor does not react. There is now dimming if you turn it on or of (now lights in the room)
>3D Picture-Failures with PNM on
>Game/PC-Mode: Picture is moved to the right (5 Pixelrows on the left are blind)