Software version: V5.10S has been released
We would like to let you know that we have released a V5.10S firmware for AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000 & AW9000.
Benefits of the upgrade as below:
• On Spotify online music service, the previous firmware v.4.95S displays incomplete playlist under starred folders. This issue is corrected on this firmware release version.
• Enhanced usability. Song view list now shows 20 or 30 entries compared to 10 entries in previous firmware version.
• Now playing indicator is shown on the home page under Music service.
• Preset station number indicators are shown next to preset internet radio stations.
• Included Network Status Tool for troubleshooting network performance issue. To access to Network Status Tool, go to Services -> Your device -> Settings -> Network status. The Network Status Tool gathers WiFi network statistics and conveys the information into network environment chart. You can improve the performance of network by changing the access point to a channel which has least number of networks. To change the access point channel, please refer to its user manual guide.
For detail upgrade procedure & benefits, kindly refer to the release note here: Attachment 1806
Philips Moderation Team
Search function improvement
The Search function of the Internet Radio on your Wireless Hi Fi device (AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000 and AW9000) and Streamium device (NP2500, NP2900, NP3300, NP3500, NP3700, NP3900, MCI8080 and MCI900) has been improved. The partial text string search will now provide the list of entries accordingly. For example, when one types in ‘NDR’ , it will return a list of entries with ‘NDR’ – ‘NDR Info’, ‘NDR2’, etc. instead of an empty list.
Explore and enjoy more music from over 70,000 stations around the globe.
Your Philips Team