BDP7700 Latest Firmware upgrade (V3.71) has been released
V3.71 includes the following changes:
• Improve playability of 3D discs such as Prometheus, Rio 3D, Ice Age 3 and Ice Age 4.
• Improve CEC feature – if the player is connected to a TV via HDMI connection, switching on the player would also switch on the TV.
Note: After upgrading the firmware, follow the steps below to reset the device to factory settings:
1. Switch off the player.
2. Switch on the player.
3. Go to Setup Menu (Do not go to Easylink / Preferences).
4. On the remote control press UP to scrolled to ADVANCED.
5. In ADVANCED, select RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULT.
6. The player would automatically restart.