Technical feedback - FW v002.015.000.001 (2.15) - for 32x8, 42x8, 45x8, 50x8 - 2013
The new FW is live. This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the related discussion thread. "Off topic" posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread (linked over).
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_002.015.000.001 (Date published: 2013-04-04)
• Fixed Ziggo CI+ module not working issue. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
TPM1013E_002.014.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-27)
• With this software your TV is now certified for Boxer HD, RiksTV, Com Hem, and Soarview. (Only applicable to T-models)
• Solved flickering picture in Auto fill picture format for analog channel.
• Solved the channel sorting issue. (Only applicable to country, France)
• Corrected the Wi-Fi Miracast display name.
• Improved channel switching time for DVB-S channels. (Only applicable to country, Turkey)
• Fixed Romania DVB-C teletext issue.
TPM1013E_002.007.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-06)
• Initial production software for K-models.
TPM1013E_002.004.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-06)
• Initial production software for H-models.
Please use the following template in this thread.
TV Model: xxPFLxxxx (please fill in)
Previous Firmware: x.xx (please fill in)