Technical feedback - FW v002.006.000.001 (2.06) - for 4308 model - 2013
The new FW is live. This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the related discussion thread. "Off topic" posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread:
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
This software applies to EU models 3008, 3018 and 3028, H/K/T series only.
TPM1012E_002.006.000.001 (Date published: 2013-05-27)
- Introduction of new product ranges (22” and 24” series).
- Updated onscreen help content.
- Improvement on 3D video. (Only applicable to 3D models)
- Updated predefined channel list for Austria.
- Corrected OSD errors for Portuguese language.
TPM1012E_002.002.000.001 (Date published: 2013-04-04)
- Fixed Ziggo CI+ module not working issue. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
Please use the following template in this thread.
TV Model: xxPFLxxxx (please fill in)
Previous Firmware: x.xx (please fill in)