I have problems with my AW2000 it hangs frequently.
I've have just getting a new player. The player I first had break down, i had a LOTT of hang ups before i finally stop working!!
But I'm not happy with the new one ether , it is often lost connection, when I try to search for new songs on Spotify and when I try to switch between radio Spotify and music on pc ...
The firmware does not work reliably. I have problems both when I control unit from the pc and cellphone...
I had plans to buy more fidelio devices, but I am now skeptical!!!
Hello Flekven and welcome to the forum! :-)
Could you please provide us with some more details, as we want to help you resolve the issue. Namely:
1. Have you upgraded your device to the latest firmware version ?
2. What make of router are you using ?
3. What smartphone are you usung ?
4. Could you explain what happens when there's 'lost connection' ? Are you able to find AW2000 in the AirStudio App ?
5. If possible, could you please explain what happens in more detail? The more you tell us, the more likely we will be to help you.
Thanks for your cooperation.
I will try to provide you with more details...
1. I have upgraded to the newest firmware.
2. My router is ZyXEL P2812
3. I have a LG Optimus L9 and a LG Optimus 2X P990.
4. Yes i can find the AW2000. But when i try to enter something in the menu, the screen goes white and the message no connection comes up.
If this happens its not possible to connect with the computer either( i have a shortcut from the network view) .
I have to disconnect the power cable to get the AW up running again. And this happens ones a day if i offend switch between music-spotyfie-radio.. But it newer happens if i don't switch.
But its one strange thing ... The Twonky Mediamanager is always able to play music from the AW.. Even when noting else can connect to the player, like my shortcut on the same computer.
I hope this is all the details you needs, but don't be afraid to asks more questions.
I will try my best to answer!!
Thank you very much for your answer. Please refer to the PM I'm just sending you and let me know if you're interested :)