BDP5200 Latest Firmware upgrade (V1.35) has been released
V1.35 software release for related Product Models:
V1.35 includes the following changes:
· Upgrade Facebook application in NetTV.
· Improve playability on ‘HBO Eastbound and Down Season 2’.
· Improve playback operation on rental movies from online video stores via Net TV.
· Remove an unwanted screen saver when playback ‘.mkv’ files from USB flash drive.
· Enable Videociety online video store via Net TV in Germany and Austria.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
· Solves the issues with VideoCity VOD service. (v1.31)
· Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (v1.31)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
· Also fixes the following issues: (v1.31)
o BDP auto exit to VOD main page when perform fast forward during buffering.
o Screen Saver is activated after 15-20 mins playback of mkv file in HDD.
· Added a ‘Fast Wake-up’ feature. It allows your player to wake up much faster from power standby. After software upgrade, go to ‘Setup’ then ‘Preferences’ to enable this new feature.(v1.16)
· Enable ‘Smartphone Control’ feature. Now, you can use your smartphone (i.e., iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phone) to be a remote control of your player. You can download the app ‘MyRemote’ from AppStore for Apple devices or App Market for Android devices. (v1.16)
· Fixes the following issues: (v1.16)
o Improve playback in CatchUp TV Services:
§ ‘Uitzending Gemist’ for Netherlands
§ ‘ATRE’ service for Germany & Austria
o Improve playback in VideoStore Services using ASF streams:
§ ‘VIDEOLAND’ for Netherlands
o Correct display information of the local display on the player.
o Enable a online video store service - ‘Videociety’ in Germany.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/support