Fix this product, your inactivity in this matter is astonishing.
This is what I encounter everyday when using this product.
1) Incredibly slow software, I feel like in times of using Windows 95. Response time of several seconds after every push of the button is just 'normal.' In today's iPhone times, this is just unbelievable. It makes me furious when using the system.
2) The buffering issue when trying to listen to internet stations is the same story. It takes tool long and the radios are often very unstable.
3) There is no possibility to search songs on usb disk. Incredible. I have disk full of mp3s and i need to dig laboriously through all the artists and albums every time I want to play some specific song.
4) When I listen to internet radio, there is no information about the artist and song that is played at the moment. This I do not understand as when i play internet radios on my computer using Winamp or any other player I can always see the song and artist info.
5) internet radio stream once in a while transforms into a death-metal-like slow-mo song, very interesting listening experience indeed. Restart of the unit is needed.
Please do something with this as there seem to be too many users upset by this product.
A new firmware was downloaded by the device today and...nothing has changed
All the issues I have raised below are still alive and kicking. I really wonder what have changed by releasing the new firmware, because to be hones I have not noticed anything.
Originally Posted by misoot
MCi730 youtube review coming soon
Thanks for speaking up warmduscher, I've experienced most of the issues you describe, yet they are not that frequent. Nevertheless, they show up from time to time. I agree that it's about time to make this issue a bit more public.
Originally Posted by warmduscher
I am also thinking about posting an in-depth video review of this device on YouTube, unless Philips takes some corrective measures. I realized there are almost no qualified reviews of MCI730 on the internet. Strange enough itself. I believe such a review will prevent other people from buying this faulty product.