BDP9600 Latest Firmware Upgrade (1.61) has been released
Version: 1.61 is only released to BDP9600/12, /93, /98
Version: 1.61 includes the following changes:
· Fixes the following issues:
o Speaker settings were lost after player went to standby.
o Center speaker audio channel was missing when center speaker is set to OFF.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
· Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (1.60)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
· Add on-screen keyboard in NetTV for easier and better navigation. (1.60)
· Add Tuneln FM in NetTV. (1.60)
· Fixes the following issues: (V1.56)
o Volume setting for multi-channel analog audio output does not work (via Setup > Speaker Setup menu).
o Audio distortion issue found on the certain audio CD’s when played back with Neo6 mode.
o Not able to format 8GB SD cards for the Video-on-Demand feature.
o Stuttering video on certain AVCHD discs.
o Playback of Avatar 3D in 2D mode
· Catch-up TV (via NetTV feature) is enabled for Netherlands. (V1.53)
· Resolves an issue of video stuttering during disc playback while connected to a wireless network. (V1.53)
· Improves the playability of Avatar Extended Collector’s Edition discs. (V1.53)
· Minor corrections in Suomi menu language text.(V1.53)
· Resolves an issue where a hang-up is encountered sometimes after restoring to factory default settings.(V1.53)
· Resolves the following issues in the Video Store feature: (V1.48)
o Video Futur Playback.
o Error in Total Time calculation of the rented video file.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/support
· 2010-11-18 initial release
· 2010-12-24 upgrade SW to V1.53
· 2011-01-05 update V1.53 benefit
· 2011-04-12 upgrade SW to V1.56 for /12 version
· 2011-07-14 upgrade SW to V1.56 for /93, /98 version
· 2011-09-01 Add SW 1.56 to /51 version
· 2011-10-12 upgrade SW to V1.60
· 2011-12-13 upgrade SW to V1.61