Current version is indecent!
My 5-years old kid asked me to show Simon's cat on our new 42' Philips TV. Cool idea.
I turned TV on, went to Nettv - Youtube ... TA-DAM - New version of App avaiable - Install.
OK. - App starts to play something without any key pressed by me. And first word I (and very confused little girl) heard from TV was F*CK (in Russian). Some videoblog for teens. It was not good for me, it was not good for 5-year old kid.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE NO CONTROL WHAT IS PLAYING WHEN I START YOUTUBE ON MY TV?
Why Youtube site provides such control, but NetTV - doesn't?
Why Youtube App on my 1000EUR TV does not support logging in?
Why Youtube App on my 1000EUR TV does not support bluetooth keyboard?
Why Youtube App on my 1000EUR TV looks like it was developed by teen student just after his night beer party?
When does Philips provide new (FIXED) version of YouTube App?
PLEASE SUPPORT. Hear what your customers want!
Oh... And I forgot to say, that 1080 HD videos lagg arround like *$&*/%&
PLS Philips Customer Support... PLEASE hear what your customers say and fire up the person, who decided to bring up such a bad firmware with bad software as well and such a bad app-support for a 2200,- € TV and others!
Do you realy think that I will ever buy a Philips again, if I will get something like THAT again!?
Important for your new models:
- Software have to be tested by your support and some others (bloggers as example) and released as stable!!! And not tested by your customers! :mad:
- Apps should just have a function what make sense on a tv... navigation on tv... realy nice idea... if my next car would have a build in 50" tv... :rolleyes:
- Next time pls take an amount of money, higher some programmers, make some realy GOOD and very important STABLE apps and install them (one or two games, most important social and some newsblogs would be enough)
- Apps with a funtction wich is made for a tv should have a better interface (like youtube on Android or Facebook etc. on it and so on)
- Maybe it is an good idea, to make a standard for apps. Like android is a open system for mobilephones and used on different products from samsung, htc, motorolla and so on. Service and support would be much better and developers dont have to make 1000 different version of one app for 1000 different devices of tv's. :)
- And a nother ruge to programmers and support... IF you ever change a serviceprovider like now the tv guide or update it or anything else... take a look at first post... TEST IT and release it only after you finished work on it and you have a STABLE version of it!
- And a VERY important thing, too: Please use a faster cpu and system for your tv's above 1000,-€ and high speed cpu's for more then 1500,-€
My system is %?"$§% slow!
What I mean is...
I press next and wait that my tv switch to the next channel, than open home... I will wait... again... ok, I move the cursor right... I will wait... and open TV Guide... ok, wait... still waiting... ok it is loading... waiting... loaded. thx god it is up.
And thats with 12.000 dsl! Wow...
Ok lets try youtube... home... wait... wait... open net tv... wait... wait... wait a little more... ok thx open... search the youtube app with cursor... wait... wait... click and open... wait ... wait... wait... wait and make some coffee because waiting... wait oh loaded a video from a bunny running in the round... okay... open a musicvideo... scroll down... wait... wait... open last opened... wait.... wait... wait... wait... wait... mmh... wait... yes loaded... oh fuck, I pressed up... ok, press again down... wait... wait... aaaaaaargh fuck up I start up my pc it's faster and I can load my playlists.
Do you now knew what I mean?!
Sometimes I think the managers in your company don't knew what they do. And at the moment I think that many other persons could do a better job as a productmanager, as the managers you have do at the moment! Sry...
Sry, for the realy bad english gramatic and everything else.
PS: If you ever search persons with ideas and visions ... I will do it for half of the money! ;) Just joking