Seen the announcement here in Macedonia too :-) Looks very good, can't wait to give it a first try. Some questions:
1. Will this be a complete upgrade of "NetTV" into "SmartTV"? Will we only see the new interface?
2. Will all chosen apps stay, or we will have to choose/move apps from scratch?
3. Will login information for different services be kept?
Thanks for the hard work, stay well.
All your settings with the Apps, added Apps, adult lock, open internet favorites, passwords and log-in settings remain in the new Smart TV layout.
Still pushing the Home button anxiously each day ;)
But as it is 'only' the NetTV part that will be changed into 'SmartTV' I was wondering if the NetTV icon in the home screen will be changed...
And wouldn't this need an FW update as this is part of the TV?
Still only 2 more days in this working week... :rolleyes: ;)
a little question: The "Video on Demand" corner is available in Italy, or not?
For 2009 and 2010 tv its only a new skin
Originally Posted by starterz
Finally Smart TV on my screen (40PFL6626 H/12)
Well it is nice to see improvement.
i already installed wuaki tv in a 2010 tv :eek:
My dvd player now displays an error message when i click on net tv. Anyone else having this problem? I see the new screen for smart tv flash up for a second, then a blue screen that says the app is invalid and will be removed from my home screen. I can click off this back to the smart tv screen, but none of the apps work- even the app to add apps doesn't function!
at the moment Philips is performing the changeover to the new portal - give them some time...
Thanks toengel, you were right- 15 mins later and it's working great!
I get the 'currently unavailable for maintenance'..
Hmmm.. dangerous decision to do this on a friday night, just for the weekend...
Goo... ehm... break-a-leg, and I'm realy curious for the results!
first impression: very nice ;-)
My buglist on German interface:
- top left: "Now on TV" => "Jetzt im TV". However, here it would be really cool to have the channel NAME instead.
- bottom right: there is no space between "Feedback" and "Nutzungsbedingungen"
- light blue text on blue background: this is not a good German sentence... "...das Fernsehen..." does not fit here
- red button: "Remove" => "Entfernen"
- yellow button: "Bookmark" => "Lesezeichen"
my brandnew BDP7600/12 also tells me that the 'SmartTV-App' is not valid and it's going to be removed from my screen.
Are there any information about how long this maintenance is going to last or wether I have to perform some upgrades or else to get access to SmartTV?
Thanks in advance.
quick question - is your BDP updated with the latest 1.42 firmware?
- my TV restarted (140.46) during showing the portal (and doing nothing)
- the "Online TV" is present twice: with new icon and old icon. However, the "old icon" = TED app
and most important
- the EPG info suggestions (top right area) shows information of broadcasts which are already in the past