BDP9600 Latest Firmware Upgrade (1.62) has been released
Version: 1.62 is only released to BDP9600/12, /51, /93, /98
Version: 1.62 includes the following changes:
• Fixes the stuttering playback issues found on the Blu-ray disc Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Fixes the following issues: (1.61)
o Speaker settings were lost after player went to standby.
o Center speaker audio was missing when center speaker is set to OFF
• Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs: (1.60)
o HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
o Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
o Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
• Add on-screen keyboard in NetTV for easier and better navigation. (1.60)
• Add Tuneln FM in NetTV. (1.60)
• Fixes the following issues: (V1.56)
o Volume setting for multi-channel analog audio output does not work (via Setup > Speaker Setup menu).
o Audio distortion issue found on the certain audio CD’s when played back with Neo6 mode.
o Not able to format 8GB SD cards for the Video-on-Demand feature.
o Stuttering video on certain AVCHD discs.
o Playback of Avatar 3D in 2D mode
• Catch-up TV (via NetTV feature) is enabled for Netherlands. (V1.53)
• Resolves an issue of video stuttering during disc playback while connected to a wireless network. (V1.53)
• Improves the playability of Avatar Extended Collector’s Edition discs. (V1.53)
• Minor corrections in Suomi menu language text.(V1.53)
• Resolves an issue where a hang-up is encountered sometimes after restoring to factory default settings.(V1.53)
• Resolves the following issues in the Video Store feature: (V1.48)
o Video Futur Playback.
o Error in Total Time calculation of the rented video file.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/support