BDP8000 Latest Firmware Upgrade (1.62) has been released
Firmware 1.62 available for /12, /51, /78
System Software Version: 1.62
System Software Version: 1.60
- Fixes the stuttering playback issues found on the Blu-ray disc Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
System Software Version: 1.56
- Fixes the issues found on the following Blu-ray discs:
- HBO True Blood Season 3, unintended graphics in the Bonus feature menu Trueblood lines.
- Sherlock Holmes, intermittent narration in Live screening feature.
- Jumanji, unable to select subtitles from the Subtitle list.
- Add VideoCiety online video store service in NetTV.
- Add on-screen keyboard in NetTV for easier and better navigation.
- Add Tuneln FM in NetTV.
System Software Version: 1.53
- Volume setting for multi -channel analog audio output does not work (via Setup > Speaker Setup menu).
- Audio distortion issue found on the certain audio CD¡¦s when played back with Neo6 mode.
- Not able to format 8GB SD cards for the Video-on-Demand feature.
- Stuttering video on certain AVCHD discs.
- Playback of Avatar 3D in 2D mode.
System Software Version: 1.52
- Catch-up TV (via NetTV feature) is enabled for Netherlands.
- Resolves an issue of video stuttering during disc playback while connected to a wireless network.
- Improves the playability of Avatar Extended Collector¡¦s Edition discs.
- Minor corrections in Suomi menu language text.
- Resolves an issue where a hang-up is encountered sometimes after restoring to factory default settings.
System Software Version: 1.48
- Resolves the issue of an incorrect SW version displayed when upgrading to v1.49.
- Aligns the VOD Registration process with DivXR requirements.
- Resolves certain playback issues with MKV files having profile High 4.1.
- Resolves an issue whereby a blue screen appears when accessing via Disc/Popup button for certain PAL DVD discs.
- Resolves the following issues in the Video Store feature:
- Video Futur Playback.
- Error in Total Time calculation of the rented video file.