How to rename channels
I can't rename channels. :confused:
I select an channel in the channel list.
In the entry screen that appears if i select [Rename] from the optionsmenu i can edit the name.
But if i press [Done] and OK to confirm my choice nothing was changed.
Is this a bug or a operating error?
Now I know what's the matter.
Only the Analog Channels can be renamed.
But that makes little sense if you only receive digital senders.
And there is no information about that in the manual too. :(
i can rename digital channels too on my 2010 device...
Please rename some channels for me Alex. :rolleyes:
Originally Posted by Toengel
I am beginning to think a lot of features are not available for Austrian users.
- renaming digital channels
- recommendations for VideoCiety.at (support told me only developers can change that, but why German users can see it)
- recommendations turn off (on or off has no effect, they are always displayed)
- Devices in the Homemenu come and go randomly
- EasyLink does what it wants but not what it should
I have the same issue here. I can't rename channels on my 40PFL8605/K02 with current Firmware.
And my location is Germany.
I just found out that I can rename analogue channels. Hope someone will fix it or knows a trick.
The same as me :(
Originally Posted by Forum Guest