Your experiences with FW v0.79.2.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV it is advised to perform a "cold start": unplug the TV from the mains for a few minutes before starting again.
Q554(M)_0.79.2.0 (Date published: 2012-04-04)
• Onscreen [Help] content update.
• Improvement on German OSD translation.
• Black screen with no sound from scrambled digital TV channels with CAM inserted. (Only applicable to country, Norway).
• TV turns off and on by itself when you play web radio in HbbTV application.
• Unable to reload the MHP application. (Only applicable to country, Italy, for M/12 models)
32PFL5007/K12 FW v0.79.2.0 - TV favourites list and volume control
Hi community and Philips-Support,
here's my feedback: I've been having a 32PFL5007K12 for 4 days now.
I'm satisfied with this model so far (updated to FW v0.79.2.0 via USB yesterday, TV was delivered with v0.79.1.0), but unfortunately I'm experiencing two problems, which are still present after the update. I'm wondering if the following are bugs or I'm missing options or setup something wrong :confused:?
After installation (setup for operation in Germany with German language interface, DVB-C mainly used) I started marking my favourite channels as "favourites" just the way it is supposed to be made: TV-channel list shows all stations, I marked every station I wanted via "Mark as favourite" in the options-menu.
When I then select the "Favourites" as the stations-list to be displayed instead of all channels, I cannot select all of my favourites on the "list"-screen: only one page is displayed with the first 20 favourites sorted in alphabetic order. When choosing "All Digital Stations" or "All Analogue Stations" as the stations-list, everything works fine: several pages of 20 stations each are available.
The funny thing is: when selecting the favourites-list and then toggling my favourite stations by pushing the "Channel +" button on the remote or the TV, they are there, but on the "list"-screen it seems as if the selection of several pages is not working: only the first 20 are selectable. The arrows on the left/right of the screen indicating, that other pages of stations are there, are missing when using the favourites-list.
I also have a 32PFL8605K02: there it's no problem to select more than 20 stations on the "list"-screen when using the favourites-list, so I was pretty surprised and assume this a software issue.
Besides that: I use a Technisat Technistar K1 DVB-C Receiver. The HDMI volume control option of this one is currently not working together with the 32PFL5007 (Technisat offers two modes for this, none is working; HDMI Power on/off is working fine). So far I cannot tell, if this is an issue of the DVB-C Receiver or the TV.
Everything else is working in my configuration here.
Thank you and I hope these topics can be resolved.