I just bought Phillips Blueray Player BDP3250/98 in Singapore and I connect my player to internet via Ethernet Cable. Everything's okay except that I cannot open Youtube on my Blueray player. When I click on Youtube button on the home menu, it showed Youtube logo but nothing happen for more than 10 mins (or until it goes to standby).
I have checked the following things:
- Check the player got correct IP address from Router
- Use manual/static IP address on the player
- Change the Ethernet Cable
- Restart / Shutdown and unplugged power cable
- No firmware upgrade available from website, nor the Direct Network Upgrade from the player
- Try to upgrade from BDP3200 and other model but the player reject the file saying it's not compatible upgrade file.
- Current firmware version: 1.67
Does anyone have same issue here? I am stuck and most likely I am gonna return the player if I cannot resolve it.