No Sound from DVD reader connected to HDMI
TV: type: 32PFL5606H/12 s/n: FZ1A1202039501
firmware level: TPM 62E 2.24
DVD connected to HDMI2 - but the same problem with HDMI1
TV and DVD reader starts et power-off status.
1. Power-on TV.
2. Select source from EXT1 to HDMI2
3. Power-on DVD Reader.
4. Insert ad DVD into the DVD Reader -> load and start.
5. There is the movie BUT NO SOUND AT ALL.
6. Hot unplug cable connected to HDMI2 at TV side. -> No signal(normal)
7. Hot plug cable connected to HDMI2 at TV side. -> MOVIE WITH SOUND.
Is this a bug of the TV or the TV software ? What could be done to avoid steps 5, 6 and 7 ?