Update your firmware to enjoy Spotify on NP3700
Software version: V3.17S
1. Listen to over 15 million songs on your device. This software update brings you the music service from Spotify. With Spotify, you now have access to unlimited music and make it easy to discover music on NP3700*.
After your NP3700 has been upgraded to the latest software, click “OK” on the remote control when you see an “OSS message” shown on the device to restart and begin enjoying Spotify. If you are already a Spotify Premium account user, simply go to Online Music Service in the menu item, select Spotify and enter your Spotify Premium account information. Once logged in, you can enjoy millions of tracks at any time you like.
Spotify music service is currently available in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, the US, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Denmark. If you are not yet a registered Spotify Premium account user and would like to learn about Premium account registration information, please visit http://www.spotify.com to find out more information.
* Please note that this device supports up to 70 playlists and 2500 tracks. Please visit our support website at www.philips.com/support more information.
2. ALARM feature includes “DAY OF THE WEEK” selection
3. You can now obtain latest weather forecasting information from Accuweather in device standby mode. Your default city setting is set based on your Internet connection location (IP location). You can change the city setting via /ONLINE-SERVICES/ACCUWEATHER. To switch temperature unit between fahrenheit to celsius, go to /SETTINGS/Unit of measure. For more information about Accuweather, please visit www.accuweather.com.
NOTE: Starting with this software version, we have disabled Ogg Vorbis decoder support on this device.
Software Version Verification Procedure
1. In active mode, press the SETTINGS button on the remote control.
2. Press to select Information, press OK.
3. Press to highlight Software version: and the display will scroll to indicate the current software version your device is having.
How do I update the software on my device?
Make sure that your device has established a valid Internet connection with your router.
1. In active mode, press the SETTINGS button on your device remote control.
2. Press to select Check for software upgrades, press OK.
3. It will then check with the server whether there is newer software available. If there is a newer one, the screen would show:
New software is available for your product. Do you wish to install the software (see manual for conditions)?
4. Click Yes to start downloading the new software via the Internet.
5. After finish downloading the new software, the device will automatically start upgrading to the new one.
6. After the upgrade has finished, device will restart and you can then enjoy the device again.