BDP5500, BDP5510 & BDP6100 Latest Firmware upgrade (3.28) has been released
V3.28 is released to BDP5500/12, /98, /55, /05, X/78, S/51, K/51 and BDP5510/12 and BDP6100/12 only.
V3.28 includes the following changes:
• Additional French and Russian menu languages for Skype (VideoCall).
• Improved video de-interlacing.
• Improved support for Upnp and DLNA media servers.
• Fixes an issue where the BDP will hang-up in Setup menu (Easylink and Preferences) found in 3.17.
• General improvements in system stability.
• General improvements in Skype (VideoCall) user interface.
Note: VideoCall menu will not be active if there is no camera connected to the BDP and if there is no internet connection. To purchase a compatible Skype camera, visit: www.freetalk.me/philips.
Note: After upgrading the firmware, follow the steps below to reset the device to factory settings:
1. Switch off the player.
2. Switch on the player.
3. Go to Setup Menu (Do not go to Easylink / Preferences).
4. On the remote control press UP to scrolled to ADVANCED.
5. In ADVANCED, select RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULT.
6. The player would automatically restart.
Kindly download the software at www.philips.com/support