[42PFL7606-H] Bad image on all HDMI and VGA inputs
I have a quite despairing problem with my new 42PFL7606-H. I think that my unit has some problem on the HDMI conections...
The setup is as follows:
- HTPC connected from HDMI to HDMI on the TV. I can see the desktop, but the image quality is not good. Using the native resolution of 1920*1080, wihout any scaling. The image quality is bad, not sharp, and the colors are somehow altered. The sound does crackle on some bass sounds. On a HD video it's very easy to appreciate.
The test I have done:
- Try different resolutions and scales: same result
- Try to connect to different HDMI input, try from VGA to VGA on the TV, and from DVI to HDMI: same result
- Try another laptop, from DVI to HDMI: same result
- Try the very same HTPC with the same HDMI cable, to a LG FullHD TV, and got a perfect image...
- The same HD video, played directly on the TV from USB: got perfect image and sound
Has anyone see something similar? Any more test that you can think of?
I think that my unit is fault. Should I contact customer care to a warranty replacement?