Your experiences with FW v0.132.5.1 for 6xx7, 7xx7 and 8xx7 series (2012 models)
please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
- WARNING: Never downgrade from 132.5.x. back to 108.8.x! 132.5.1 contains a new Standby-Software which is not compatible with the firmware 108.8 (108.8 does not contain the old Standby-Software). If you downgrade, your TV won't start anymore and you need a service intervention!
- Coloured lines or splash screen during start-up.
- Spontaneous switch off.
- Channel search problems (missing channels).
- No start-up of the TV.
- Slow menu navigation.
- Slow zapper ring across multiple channels.
- Frozen/blocked pictures.
- TV keeps detecting same HDMI device.