Your experiences with FW v0.132.5.3 for 6xx7, 7xx7 and 8xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
- WARNING: Never downgrade from 132.5.x. back to 108.8.x! Version 132.5.1 contains a new Standby-Software which is not compatible with the firmware 108.8 (108.8 does not contain the old Standby-Software). If you downgrade, your TV won't start anymore and you need a service intervention!
· Improved [Channel list copy] functionality.
· Solved: TV reboots by itself during first-time installation.
· Improved TV stability.
Wireless settings lost on switch-off
Hi, I confirm exactly same behaviour on my 46pfl8007k with this new firmware.
Originally Posted by robos0
55PFL8007K switch-on problems
I have my TV since one week. Overall very satisfied
Rather often (1 out of 2/ 3 times), my TV doesn't want to switch on correctly.
My TV is most of the time in standby mode (but same thing happened when not).
When I push the red button on the remote the TV doesn't want to start.
- most of the times I get the PHILIPS screen for a few moments. (but not always).
- sometimes I get a dark blue screen.
- this morning, ambilight was one, and Home button worked, but I could not go any further: black screen....
The only way to start again is unplugging the power cable and reconnect it. (Not even the power-on button on the back seems to work).
This seems to be a software-initialization problem ??? Can anybody help, please.