Firmware update 46PFL7605H/12 causes out-of-sync audio/video when streaming from pc
To my great regret I have installed the latest firmware for the 46PFL7605H/12 model. This resulted in out-of-sync audio/video when streaming from PC. Support told me it was not possible to go back to the original firmware. Needless to say, I am not amused. Instead, I am to wait for a new software update where perhaps the issues MIGHT be solved.
What are the intervals with respect to software updates?
42pfl7655h/12 firmware update causes out of sync audio /video
I own 42pfl7655h/12 and when i installed the latest firmware (tv550r1: Q5551-0.140.11.0)i experienced a problem when playing media files (especially avi files)from the usb port of the tv. 1). Audio and video is out of sync and 2).can't play mkv files when larger than 3 gbytes.(very sorry for my poor english).thanks in advance.
New software version finally available: v140.23 !
Version 140.23 has just been released, you can start here: http://www.support.philips.com/suppo...g_selector.jsp
I hope this will solve all the earlier mentioned issues!
Here are the release notes:
Q5521_0.140.23.0 (Date published: 2010-10-28)
• Unable to view Teletext and/or subtitles are missing on certain channels. (Only applicable to country, Finland)
• TV goes into standby by itself after 2 to 3 hours of operation.
• TV does not display the video in its native format through USB.
• Picture judders while watching digital channels.
• Picture judders during playback via USB.
Q5521_0.140.11.0 (Date published: 2010-10-14)
• Blur picture with vertical lines observed.
• Improve picture performance on analog channels.
• The channel display sequence in the EPG does not match with the preset list in the channel grid. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
• Picture flickers after TV starts up.
• TV has no sound while watching digital (DVB-T) channels. (Only applicable to country, Spain)
what about handling srt files?
sure thing my friend oc3.but i suppose phillips should pay more attention on handling our tv's external subtitles.that would make it a full media player and no need for an external mediaplayer anymore as oc3 already said.
Originally Posted by 0C3