BDP7500 MKII stopped working, no picture.
does anyone have a good idea as to what happened to my BDP7500 MKII device? It is connected to a Philips 42PFL6805H TV via HDMI. While playing back a DVD, it suddenly did not show any picture anymore and the TV was displaying a message that no video signal is present. The problem now persists with any other DVD. The player just shows the short "boot screen" (displaying the Philips Blueray logo on the TV when restarting it) but nothing else. It still reacts to the commands of the remote (e.g. to eject the disc), but I cannot see any menu.
Things I tried:
- Unplugging the player from power supply and LAN.
- Switching the HDMI cable.
- Pressing HOME, 731 to reset the video.
- Switching output format by pressing HDMI.
- Removing the player from the TV's menu and re-adding it.