Experience thread - FW v2.xx - for 3xx7 series - 2012
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on our web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- Make sure
- After upgrading your TV it is advised to perform a "cold start": unplug the TV from the mains for 2 minutes before starting again.
Rembere the different platforms/ models got different software.So make sure you download and install the right one.
Date Published: 2012 - 08 - 23 .
1. 3000H/3200H – T911E_2.15
2. 3000T – T912E_2.07
3. 3000K – T913E_2.10
4. 3500H/3800H/S35H – T921E_2.12
5. 3500T/3800T/S35T – T922E_2.08
6. 3500K/3800K – T923E_2.13
7. DVD Combi – T933E_2.02_R20G
• Onscreen [Help] content update.
• Russian OSD translation errors are corrected.
• Changed the default [Visual impaired] option from on to off.
• Channel list update message pops up after switching channels.
• Missing satellite channels. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
• Unitymedia cable provider option is added to the DVB-C installation cable provider list. (Only
applicable to country, Germany)
• TV does not response to the remote control when you switch to France 24 or Balkan TV channels via
Teledünya digital service provider. (Only applicable to country, Turkey)
• Picture freezes and TV does not response to the remote control when you switch to Mezzo channel.
(Only applicable to country, Serbia)