AW3000, AW5000, AW9000 Latest Firmware upgrade (4.37S) has been released
V4.37S is released to AW3000/10, AW5000/10 , AW9000/10
V4.37S includes the following changes:
•This software update brings you the online music service from Spotify* and Deezer. With online music service, you now have access to unlimited music and make it easy to discover, share and listen music from the Philips Wireless Hifi speakers.
*If you are not yet a registered Spotify Premium account user and would like to learn about Premium account registration information, please visit http://www.spotify.com to find out more information.
*For the list of enabled countries of Spotify, please refer to www.spotify.com and for Deezer, please refer to www.deezer.com
• Improved Wi-Fi performance and interoperability.
Note: For the best experience, use the latest Philips AirStudio iOS version 2.0.0 or higher; or Android APP version 1.38 or higher.
The former firmware version includes the following changes:
• Wireless music streaming response time has improved on this version. Previous software version could take up to 5s> to start music playback. (V3.48)
• Enhanced first time network setup usability. Network password is now visible by default. (V3.48)
• Improved overall user interface on internet radio and speaker settings (V3.48)
• m4a music file format is now supported on Apple iOS 5.1 Apple portable devices. You can now use AirStudio app to stream m4a tracks from an Apple iOS5 portable device to the wireless hi-fi speaker. (V3.25)
• Improved LED indication sequence at device boot-up. (V3.25)
Note: Firmware upgrade is performed through Philips AirStudio App.