Your experiences with FW v 150.48.13 for 6, 7, 8 and 9xx7 series (2012 models)
Please share your experiences with this new SW version here in this topic. Channeling your input will make it easier for users to search and find relevant info.
- Due to the global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronizing of new SW releases (and their release notes). Please, have a little patience if you cannot immediately see the new files on the support web pages and try 1 or 2 days later.
- IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start": after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 2 minutes (till all components are shut down), unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for a few minutes before starting again.
Note: Each release contains all solutions identified in the earlier version.
QF1EU-0.150.48.13 (Date published: 2012-10-30)
· WiFi Smart screen Ziggo stream crash are solved.
· DLNA server lost are solved.
· No Videotext in combination with HbbTV are solved.
· Availability of Headweb app for the Nordics.
Before using TXT, at least one channel zap needs to be executed.