BDP5500&BDP5510&BDP6100 Latest Firmware upgrade (V3.53) has been released
V3.53 is released to BDP5500/12, /98, /55, /05, X/78, /93, S/51, K/51 and BDP5510/12 and BDP6100/12 only
V3.53 includes the following changes:
• Fix for the following potential hang-up issues:
o When factory restore is triggered from setup menu.
Going into standby.
Changing from “Browse PC” to Blu-ray/SmartTV playback (and vice-versa).
o Potential hang-up while upgrading SW via USB.
• Fixes an issue where Philips TV’s receive digital stereo audio via HDMI connection. (Please visit FAQ in the website for more information).
• Improvements for Russian on screen display:
o Add ID3 tags in Russian
o Keep Russia OSD in Skype after Standby
o Add Russian text in Skype user profile
o Improve Skype texts translation
o Co translation in Russian OSD
• Improve playability for the following disc title:
o My Bloody Valentine 3D
Note: After upgrading the firmware, follow the steps below to reset the device to factory settings:
1. Switch off the player.
2. Switch on the player.
3. Go to Setup Menu (Do not go to Easylink / Preferences).
4. On the remote control press UP to scrolled to ADVANCED.
5. In ADVANCED, select RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULT.
6. The player would automatically restart.