Software version: V4.55S has been released
• Improved DMR playback stability
• Included “adding favorite” feature on Deezer online music service
• Improved user interface on AirStudio running on iOS6 iPad 2.
How do I update the software on my device?
Make sure that your device has established a valid Internet connection with your router.
1. On AirStudio app, select Services -> your devices -> settings
2. Click the “Firmware upgrade” icon and press “Check Online”.
Your wireless HiFi system will then connect to the Philips server to check for updated versions of any software available.
3. If there is one available, a screen will appear to prompt for your agreement to the end-user license agreement that is also found in the user manual.
4. Select “Yes” to proceed with software download.
After the software installation is completed, your wireless HiFi system will restart and the latest software will be loaded.
Sources for comments of improvements