I installed my monitor Some weeks ago and everything worked also recording alerts to dropbox. After this: New firmware and New app on iPad.
When i stopped recording alerts for a day and restarted recording it did not work anymore (no recording/ live streaming ok).
I tried New firmware: it downloaded and began installing. My iPad lost connection before finishing installing firmware.
I can not find my monitor. THE orange led is burning continuously, not blinking.
I removed ac 230v for à while and tried to reset for 30 seconds. Result orange led, not blinking.
What to do?
Please try below steps,
1) Insert a pin or pen tip to the 'Reset' button at the back of your monitor. You can feel a click if you have press it so.
2) Try reconnecting your monitor from the very beginning.
If this does not work, we would like you to delete your monitor from the server. This is more complicated. So, please let us know if the above does not solve your issue. We shall send the procedure to you by email or PM.
Philips Moderation Team
1. I tried to reset (as mentioned in my post) for 30 seconds.
Originally Posted by Philips - QK
2. After this I reconnected.
Result: orange led all THE time: not blinking.
3. I removed the monitor from THE server
4. I removed and reinstalled app.
Result after reconnecting: orange led, but not blinking.
may i know how you remove your monitor from the server? it's not just delete the monitor in the app/ reinstalling the app...
I deleted the app.
After this, I reinstalled app from app store
This does not delete the monitor in the server. Would you please try the below and see if this helps? Thanks.
1) go to the 'Settings' in the In.Sight apps;
2) tab on the 'Online monitor';
3) tab on the 'Delete Monitor' button at the bottom of the page
4) go through the re-connection procedure for your monitor from the very beginning.
Philips Moderation Team
I received à New one today. Works fine.
(i can not delete THE frozen monitor. I also cannot change router, so i Will leave it as it is)
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!
Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.
Philips – Katerina