Im owner of a 55 inch 7606k02
I bought this device because of many reasons
- 3D With polarization (3D-Easy) I had enough shutter glasse, started with the elsa 3D revolator, Asus Shutter glasses, Nvidia.
- Non-Glossy Screen
Somethings I would like to have in my TV
- PIP function (2x HDMI) or HDMI and TV (watch TV and play with a PS3 or PC)
- 3D Easy with 2x FullHD Resolution TV (FULL HD per Eye)
- TV & Game Mode (With game mode glasses) one glass for 2D Watch TV and other glass for 2D gaming-> Headphone out
- Replaceable (Updatable) "Mediacenter stick and dock" TV Stick from Philips with Smart TV capabilities, which can be replaced with newer versions if tv gets not updated anymore.
Add Bluetooth to the TVs
- Connect any (best would be multiple) bluetooth Headphone to the TV (But make sure Sound and Pictures are in sync!)
- Connect PS3 or other game controller to the TV
- Add Onlive Game Streaming App
Add support for subtitles with media files over DLNA, this will do the thing :)
Is it so expensive to have again 2 TV tuners so that we can have active PIP ? For the price I paid for 55pfl8007 I kinda expected to have that (even if I knew before buying this...)
That's not possible. It's a limitation of 3D. You need active 3D for that. The philips term is "3D Max" I believe. 3D Easy is passive 3D.
Originally Posted by doener