HTS 3564/94 - Issues
I purchased home theater HTS 3564/94. I am impressed with its sound quality, but there are issues with ease of use like
1. When I play movies from USB and if there is a power failure, after power is resumed, it does not continue play back from the place it stopped, or basically it does not support power-resume
2. No MP3 playlist option and no selective mp3 playback option. It either plays all the songs in the USB or plays only one folder. If songs are there in multiple folders, I have manually change them.
Is these real issues or I am unaware of the controls to enable this.
yes heard of 1 before. no resume for USB playback. imagine a PC with your thumb drive connected. after power on/ off, there is no resume on the USB file playback also.
2. yes, no playlist... can be good if there's one. am not familiar with your model. but it supports simplyshare/ other apps streaming, you can use the app to do so.
Originally Posted by kwinnie
Thanks for the response.
1. My samsung TV has USB power resume, as soon as power is restored or when I plugin the USB again, it asks for resume from last played file. I think it is a very good option to have and is very simple to accommodate.
2. Thats great news! but I am not familiar with these apps and how to install it in my home theater. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.
Hello participants of the thread and forum members in general!
Hopefully your issue was dealt with and you are no longer facing it. Since the thread has been silent for some time now, I will proceed by closing it. If you still have the same question about the same issue or any similar issues arise feel free to start a new thread or contact one of us moderators to open this thread again.
Philips – Katerina